Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello Lovely :)

Holy busy!

These next couple months are pretty brutal....and also very exciting! I will be attending five weddings this summer: 2 as a photographer, 2 as a bridesmaid....and then one as a guest ;) Basically that is one wedding per month until september. Bah!

Needless to say, lots of photos to come on here. I'm apparently also fitting in a road trip and a trip to san francisco with some youths that I've been working with :) And two other 'senior session' type photo shoots! PUMPED for those :)

Anyhow, rambling....I went to whistler this weekend. Here's some photos from 'Lost Lake'.....very pretty. Work at the hospital has been crazy busy (I'm getting a little tired of the 'spring-baby' boom that is happening)...so a walk around the lake was nice :)




And super pumped about this! But I have an 'aquaintance' that is lending me his super awesome zoom lens for the weddings I'm shooting this summer.....honestly an answer to prayer....because I DO NOT have the money for this lens on its own....

Hello beastly lens ;)



Have a nice night!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love the look of that dock - how I wish I was relaxing on it right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Nice pictures :) What camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete