Thursday, May 27, 2010

Portraits: Melissa

Oh man! I'm finished work for the weekend....week....I don't know!(60 hours at the hospital=BLACH!).....

It's late....so I'll make this snappy....but here's some photos I took of a lovely girl named Melissa! We talked last fall about doing some photos and she said that she'd made this dress with polka dots that she could wear for the photos....I was indeed game :) Turns out the dress is super well done (what a talented girl)! She's wearing it in a few of the photos below:) And honestly, I had trouble picking which photos to post....I love so many of these......and MIGHT I add that the light is GLORIOUS right before sundown. I could have shed tears...it was just perfect :)

Enjoy!













Melissa looked like the most perfect little red riding hood in this photo (before I made it black and white).....hence I made it black and white ;)


And then I got to play with my new flash!! Woohoo!

And a photo of the two of us....I never have pictures of myself on here....so this is my debut I suppose!

4 comments:

  1. this girl has quickly become one of my favorite people on earth. love that first dress too!
    great pictures again Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not all loading!! Grrrrrr..want to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love the dresses! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete