Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Engagement: Heather + Joe

I was able to meet up with Heather and Joe for engagement photos a few weeks ago in Fort Langley. I got to the coffee shop early to look at photos etc. etc....just a little last minute inspiration!

Well! Shortly after getting there, I realized that the coffee shop didn't have internet OR working outlets to plug in my laptop. Needless to say I freaked out a bit ;) Entirely stressed actually. In school, I was always the one with my face in the textbook right up until the big test....well, I'm the same with taking pictures...I rely a lot on that last minute stuff!

Anyhow, that said, I'm amazed at how much peace God gives me at times (when it's truly needed). Heather and Joe were awesome, they left all the posing and direction up to me and I was able to try some new things. I appreciate (SO MUCH) those who have trusted me with taking their picture. It's entirely encouraging and I walked away from the afternoon with Philippians 4:6&7 in my mind...

'do not be anxious about anything.....peace of God....transcends understanding'

Those words ended off a surprisingly good day.

Thanks so much Heather and Joe!! So nice to spend some time with you (and meet Joe finally)....excited for your wedding in May :)

Here's some photos ;)














7 comments:

  1. Great job Cheryl! You're too cute--freaking out before shooting! Heh! You had nothing to worry about--great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...these are so good Cheryl!!...Loved them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are really cute... You're really talented!

    http://mysocalledfeudallife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! You gotta really great blog. I think you should promote it. You can get more traffic. Try this! http://9d8586i4mikl9vbp6j69041gtm.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete