Monday, April 19, 2010

Days off....YEAH!

Yah.....it's been a long weekend....

Actually, it's been a long couple weeks. This whole working 'full time' at the hospital is actually taking it's toll....I feel exhausted on my days off! And I don't think it's just the 'working' bit that drains me but what I'm seeing at work.....just broken relationships and I always get frustrated seeing women who have extensive histories with frequent abortions.....it's just frustrates.....

Anyhow, in the busyness/frustration I have been DYING to get out and take photos.....so I'm heading out tomorrow.....I don't know where. I'm just gonna drive blindly (well, not LITERALLY "blindly") and take my camera with me and see where I end up ;)

And then I'm going to take photos :) YEAH!

That said, it seemed fitting to include these photos that I came across a couple of days ago.....took them last fall.....turquoise cars will always be welcome on this blog ;)




I actually have an idea where I want to go tomorrow....so my journey likely won't be 'blind' afterall ;)

2 comments: