Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fairhaven :)

So, as recommended by a couple friends, I went down to the town of 'fairhaven' (just south of bellingham) on tuesday afternoon.....and other than that, I have no idea how to introduce these pictures.....

Although, it was so nice to get my camera out! Honestly...it's been too busy lately. I'm super excited for next week though, because I get to photograph a family and they have the two cutest children.....I'm super excited for it....anyhow....(Once the phrase 'super excited' has come out in my writing twice in a row, I realize that I should probably stop writing ;)

So this is me....stopping...

Here's Fairhaven ;)





And a picture of a bench....just because it's my blog and I can post whatever I want....



Did I mention that you can get the most perfect cup of coffee in Fairhaven? Well, here it is!

And did I mention that the cutest bookstore can be found in Fairhaven? Well, it can ;) I took far too many photos in this store....probably made a real fool of myself!




This picture was actually taken in Bellingham.....but whatever....


Have an awesome night!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    I just happen to scroll past your blog and I saw some of your amazing photos. However what caught my eye was the photos about the bookstore that you came across. And it reminded me of this really cute bookstore on University Ave. In Seattle where I live. Everything is kind of cramped but it has its own sort of personality which is what I really love about it. The store is called "Half Price Books" There are so many great spots like this in Seattle. Little book stores hidden away just waiting for you to find them. Anywho, I am rambling. Great pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Heather! Now I want to visit the bookstore you're talking about....next time I'm in Seattle...."Half Price Books".....I'm there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love Fairhaven? It's just so darn cute. My favourites are the mailboxes and the book shelves...nice work capturing the quaintness that is Fairhaven, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures!! I soooo badly want that coffee. And to browse all those books..
    Glad you had a good day off:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your black and white photos. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your point of view and how you turn your view into these really lovly photos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE them alll !!! your so talented xo ari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures !!!! I absolutely love them.Keep taking photos, you're really talented.

    ReplyDelete