Friday, June 25, 2010

Wedding: Heather + Joe

It's been almost a month since I took these! Crazy...time is flying...

I am so grateful to Heather and Joe for letting me shoot their wedding! It rained right before the ceremony, but then held off from the beginning of the ceremony and then thru the rest of the day! Woohoo! And honestly: I couldn't have asked for a more relaxed and trusting couple to take pictures of on this day. An absolutely special thanks to the two of them ;) And congratulations!

Anyhow, here's some of my favorites...





























Thanks again Heather and Joe! And a special thanks to my friend Rae, who came along with me and took some awesome photos as well! Thankyou!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one with the garden implements on the wall of the shed... next to the wedding dress! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete