Thursday, July 8, 2010

Portraits: Jen + Megan + Danielle

Wowweeee! It's been busy! Here's some photos from a few weeks back :) A couple of these girls have graduated this year...wanted some photos in their dresses. Which are quite nice mind you ;)

I have far too much to post here (well, not THAT much). A couple family sessions and then a WEDDING from last weekend. I cannot describe how excited I am to show some of those photos. Am I allowed to say that I got some truly awesome shots? Cause I did....and they will be up here soon :)

And for heavens sakes, I can't choose what colors to do. I'm trying to match them up a bit with my website, but blach! I'm so indecisive. I'll settle on something soon.....

Anyhow, enjoy these! More later but I've got a night shift tonight. Boo!





No comments:

Post a Comment