Friday, August 6, 2010

Family Portraits: The Vanhuizen's :)

So, these were semi-family photos and semi-newborn photos......and might I say that it was entirely fun to take pictures of a newborn baby! Although I do work on a maternity unit at the hospital, I really only get to cradle the newborns under my arm before handing them back to their momma's ;(

ANYHOW! This particular newborn was just under a week old (if I remember correctly), had an adorable big sister (seriously, like.....SO cute:).....and two pretty awesome parents ;) In the front yard was this nice flowery garden-ish area and there was this 'for sale' sign that acted as the most perfect reflector ;) It also kinda blinded them.....but the photos turned out fine!! HAHA!

Anyhow, enjoy! And thankyou so much Jolene and Jeff for letting me take these photos! The best to you and your family in the years to come!! :)



Cutest big sister? Yup. I think so ;)




Um....Best looking family circa 2010? Again, I think so ;)








And below is my favorite from the session....can't understand why I love it so much but here you go! The one picture that I love and don't really know why ;)

2 comments: