Monday, August 16, 2010

Sneak Peek....and I Jumped again ;)

Just wanted to share my favorite photo from the last wedding I was able to photograph! I scouted out the place the day before, and stared up at this hill and pictured THIS (the photo below) in my head....and told myself that if the weather (and wedding party) agreed, I was gonna make it happen.

And, as you can see, "both" agreed and the "photo" happened and I was grinning from ear to ear with the camera in front of my face the entire time....seriously, just loved it ;)

Anyhow, enjoy! More to come....



Oh! And in other news, I went BUNGEE JUMPING!! ;) I went with the same friends I went skydiving with a few years back and I must say...it was QUITE fun ;)

And I know that the picture isn't proof that I actually jumped, but you don't really get the t-shirt until you jump, so it's maybe...kinda....proof ;)

3 comments:

  1. what about my pictures? :) anything?
    your pictures are amazing - I love the JUMP shot and I'm glad you are still alive from your jump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!! Do you mind if I post some!? Cause I fully can ;) Will do!

    ReplyDelete