Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wedding: Dana + Brad

So, I officially get the award for most inconsistent blogger (which means, because I've now awarded myself.....I should go celebrate with some chocolate cake and maybe a glass of red wine ;) Mwahaha!

Anyhow, here's a wedding I was able to be a part of that happened, yes....2 months ago ;( Sigh! I'm terrible with procrastinating.....

Dana and Brad are somewhat 'in the family' now ;) Dana's brother is married to my sister.....which means that my nieces are also her nieces! Which is pretty fun.....and wait a sec! I just figured that means that my nieces are also Brad's nieces! Which means that, not only do I procrastinate.....but I'm a little slow on the pickup too :)

Dana and Brad were married at the beginning of July. It was a smoking awesome day (which isn't superior for lighting......but made for the most perfect blue skies......Aaahhhhhh!) I saw lots of familiar faces at the wedding. My sister made the cake, a past roommate of mine (Dana's sister) sang the most beautiful song during the ceremony (she's gets the award for most beautiful voice in the WORLD) and my little niece was the flowergirl :) It was a lovely day.....

And because I've procrastinated a LONG time before posting these.....I've included a MOTHERLOAD of photos :)

So here you go....the motherload ;)




After getting ready, we met up with the boys at Crescent Beach on (un-officially, by my standards) the brightest and warmest day of the summer! Haha! If I'm not correct, Dana got a tan on her wedding day (which is pretty awesome).....honestly though, BEAUTIFUL day :)



Random thought: I NEVER knew there was such a thing as white gerber's with BLACK centers (I've never been a big huge flower lover though....I've only really ever known what roses are ;) Needless to say, I absolutely loved these bouquets with the black centered gerber's....




If you look up the word "adorable" in the dictionary, you might find a portrait of Dana right beside it ;) Haha!

And shoe shots like this will never cease to be some of my favorites :)


And then off to the most perfect hill on the most perfectly warm day :) I felt a little bad dragging the ladies up there....I got all this wierd strawlike stuff all over my feet/shoes....but, oh man, I love these photos the most :)


Dear wedding party: Thankyou for climbing onto the top of this hill with the sun glaring in your eyes in order for me to get these photos. And thankyou bridesmaids for proving to me that girls can jump VERY high in platform heels and still look classy and cool(even though this photo doesn't prove what actually went down ;)


And yes, the following picture is total cheese.....but cheese is good sometimes. I mean, who wants a regular hamburger when you can have a CHEESE burger. And, you know....what's a cracker without some cheese ;) ...I'll stop now...

And then to the church! I really like this one of Brad (don't know why...as usual ;)

I went to Uganda once with the pastor who officiated. Life changing trip....but no big deal ;)


And then a little reception! My sister made the cake (so this is my official plug for her ;)

So, in order for your table to get some food, you had to construct something out of this envelope of paper items on your table (I think this was right.....I was so busy taking photos ;) But this one table constructed the most intense CPR scene.....it was fantastic (and Dana's a respiratory therapist....so it was also sorta sentimental ;) That is, If you consider CPR sentimental.... HAH!


Anyhow, one more photo. One of the bridesmaids brought these glasses. Good show ;) I also appreciate the half thumbs up that Bradley sported for this photo. Classic ;)

And that is it! Have an awesome labor day weekend!! I have a few more photos that I need to share (an engagement session and another family session).....so those to come "soon" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment