Saturday, September 11, 2010

Aaahhhhhh.....Days off!

So I'm trying to think of something really witty and cool and funny to open this post with.....and I have now sat here staring at the wall for a SOLID 10 minutes....and I've got nothing..... Blach!

Anyhow. Here's some things I'm excited about:

1) The Fall! The cool air is kinda warming my heart right now....and I now get to pull out all of the scarves that have been hibernating throughout the spring and summer.....

2) The end of october because... I will be going to visit family in Cambodia! Yes....cambodia....I am SO EXCITED ;) I've been so often to Uganda and I'm pumped to go somewhere new (for now ;) AND, I'm going to take a ka-jillion photos and then I'm gonna come home and I'm gonna spend a ka-jillion hours looking through and editing them all ;) I dream BIG!

3) Next weekend....because a lovely friend of mine is getting married and I get to be a bridesmaid (and might I add that the dresses are spectacular ;)

And one more thing I'm excited about? The following photos..... More to come!

Wedding details from a lovely friends wedding.....


Engagement photos (it's THEIR wedding next weekend....which means that she has incredible taste in choosing bridesmaids dresses ;)


Family photos including the most adorable baby on planet earth (and a couple pretty awesome and relaxed parents as well ;)



Have an awesome night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment