Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding Details: Farrah + Victor

Hello all!  This summer, I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding.  I've know her for....like....probably close to 4 years now?....something like that.

Anyhow, she got married this past summer, and I couldn't be more happy to stand up with her as she tied the knot!  I'll be honest, the morning of the wedding was relatively hectic ;)  But the truth and fact is that, looking back, I believe God showed himself present during that morning.  It was in the prayer that surrounded the morning and in the way Farrah and Vic are with each other: patient, loving, kind, and supportive.  Just an immense reminder of God's rich blessings....those little moments in the hectic-ness that prove that God is still in control and that he is sovereign......

If that makes any sense ;)

Thankyou SO MUCH Farrah for being such an incredible friend!  Words cannot express the support you have been to me the past few years of my life.  You have been Jesus to me.  Forgiving, loving and PATIENT ;)  Love you and Vic very much.  All the best in the years to come.....

And for the rest of you, here's some "getting ready/detail-ish" photos from the wedding ;)  Enjoy!





I realize that the picture on the right is totally cliche......but whatcha gonna do about it? ;)


Vic and Farrah met at starbucks.....so the left picture seemed only fitting ;)



Hello friend!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoooo!!! I officially made your blog :)...or I guess I should say WE made the blog?! Thank you Cheryl for being such a wonderfully beautiful person - inside and out! I wouldn't be the same without you in my life, so thankful to God for you! O! And WE love all the photos your snapped - you are amazingly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging and for posting your amazing photos, Cheryl! I enjoy checking in here occasionally because of the photos, but I appreciated what you said about God's presence on this particular wedding day. Nice. He is sovereign, and it sure is cool when His people are relaxed in surrender to His will.

    ReplyDelete