Friday, September 24, 2010

Engagement: Kerissa + Dan ;)

Hello all!  I'm trying to plow out some posts quick.....cause I've got some family photos tomorrow with another awesome family (with three cute little blondes that are likely gonna run circles around me...HAHA ;)

Anyhow, here's engagement photos that were taken *cough* a long time ago at Granville Island.  Kerissa and Dan actually got married last weekend.  I was in the bridal party, and YES, she chose fantastic dresses for us!   I've included a picture at the end of me and another of the bridesmaids :)

Thanks Kerissa and Dan for letting me a part of your wedding!  It was a beautiful day and I hope and pray for the best for the two of you in the years to come :)  Blessings!!




Kerissa, you might hate me for posting the next one, but I think you look spectacular!  And I'm positive no one will disagree with me, what with those blue eyes and all ;)








And here's the wicked dresses.  Yes....WICKED :)  You could tie them around a ka-jillion ways....helpful when you have some really tall, some really short and some very pregnant people in the bridal party.  HAHA!  Anyhow, Kerissa found them here.  Indefinitely recommended ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment