Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm off soon!

I am officially having the most perfect moment right now.  Sitting at a coffee shop, drinking a vanilla latte, looking through photos and finishing some plans for the next couple weeks of travelling!!  I leave on Tuesday for Cambodia!! :)  I'm visiting a cousin and his wife there (see her blog here ;)  I'm so excited.....not only to just be going away but to be taking pictures in a new place!  And there are (it appears) a ton of neat things to see in cambodia (temples and such ;)  OH! And this is random, but I keep being told that I should blow up a cow while I'm over there (apparently it can be done if you pay a pretty penny).....I've had 2 people tell me this (I'll have to clarify when I'm over there ;).....

.....And for the record, I would never do such a thing!  I'd FOR SURE end up in fetal position, blubbering like a child, if I even saw this happen ;(

Anyhow, that was random.

And although I realize that's probably no way to introduce a sneak peek for the family below, it'll just have to do! Below is one of my personal favorites.  I'm gonna try to post the rest before I take off, and then you're going to get the BIGGEST dose of cambodia photos when I get back! ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment