Saturday, November 13, 2010

Family Portraits: The Friesen Family

Hello all!  I am BACK from cambodia :)  With a lot of photos mind you.....I'm almost overwhelmed choosing which to share...... ;)

Anyhow, here's the Friesen family!  I was able to take some photos for them at the Stewart Farmhouse near Crescent Beach.....Beautiful place!!  I went the day before at the same time of day, and I got ENTIRELY excited because the place has so much character (must have been why there were a ka-jillion other photographers there too! ;)

Anyhow, thanks so much Friesen's for taking time to let be grab these photos!  You have an awesome family!! :)  I have far too many favorites from the bunch, so let's just say that I'm posting all the ones below because I really, really like them ;)

Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment