Sunday, January 2, 2011

Engagement: Leah + John

Here's some photos from an engagement that happened in.....2010! Wow, 2010 is SUCH a long time ago ;)

Anyhow, Leah and John are getting married this coming May.  Super excited for their wedding!  For the engagement photos, we chose this one sunday and were hoping for good weather....and didn't quite expect that it would be SNOWY weather!  It was indefinitely cold, but made for some lovely photos (I think ;)

Thanks so much for trudging through the snow with me Leah and John!  Looking forward to your wedding and I hope you like the photos ;)


Hello beautiful light.......






Hello beautiful light reflecting off the pond.... ;)



It was just about this time that I realized we were standing on a frozen swamp, and my boots proceeded to crack right through the ice until I was above my ankles in freezing water!  Mwahahah!  It was actually pretty funny ;)

But I won't end there....here's one more to show you, yes, more of the lighting I got to work with...sigh ;)

2 comments:

  1. great shots! i love the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty lighting. Love the soft golden glow of a sunny winder day. Great job!

    ReplyDelete